We build lasting personal relationships through trust and respect with our customers. Wisesolutionstci.com is aware of how important it is to know how we use your personal information and how we share it, and we appreciate your confidence that we treat it with due care and prudence. You can choose not to provide certain information, however, if you do so, you will not be able to enjoy many of the features we offer you.
We may collect information relevant to you through:
• Your search history on our website
• Your previously bought items
For what purposes do we use your personal information?
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop and improve the products and services that we offer to our customers. These purposes include:
• Provide, troubleshoot, and improve Services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, correct errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of our Services.
• Recommendations and customization. We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that may be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience.
• Comply with legal obligations. In some cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws. For example, we collect location information and bank account information from sellers for identity verification and other purposes.
• Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to our Services through different channels (for example, by phone, email, chat).
• Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the safety of our customers, ourselves and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
What about cookies and other identifiers?
How secure is the information about me?
We design our systems and devices with your security and privacy in mind.
• We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
• We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data.
• We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in relation to the collection, storage, and disclosure of customer personal information. Our security procedures mean that we ask to verify your identity before we disclose personal information to you to ensure that you are who you say you are.
• Our devices offer security features to protect against unauthorized access and data loss. You can control these features and configure them according to your needs. Click here to learn more about managing your device’s security settings.
• It is important that you protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices and applications. We recommend using a unique password for your Amazon account that is not used in other online accounts. Make sure to log out when you are done using a shared computer. Click here for more information on how to sign.
What information can I access?
You can access your information, including your name, payment options, profile information, home settings, and purchase history in the “My Account” section of the website.